OYS: DBA: Pleasure Playpen
1. Eligibility You must be eighteen (18) or twenty-one (21) in some jurisdictions years of age or older to be a User or Member of the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Right of Use Your right to use the Services is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
3. Term and Termination This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you are a User of the Services. We may terminate your User Account at anytime, and for any reason. If we terminate your User Account because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be refunded any monies paid for the Services. Upon termination of this Agreement, sections 4, 6, 7, 9, 11-13, and 15-17 of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
4. Conduct You agree to use the Services in accordance with the following conduct:
you will keep all information provided to you through the Services as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone or use such information without the express permission of the person who provided it to you;
• you will not use the Services to engage in any form of harassment, illegal, immoral or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures, or audio or video recordings which contain, depict or suggest libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language or images, or promotes bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• you will not record, reproduce, post or distribute any audio or video communications between you and another User or Employee of the Services, including any messages, pictures or recordings you obtained from the Services or your use of the Services;
• you will not use the Services in any way which (i) violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any person, including but not limited to any copyright or trademark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, including other intellectual property rights; (ii) is fraudulent, misleading or otherwise unlawful or violates any law, rules, or regulations in Canada, the United States or any relevant jurisdiction in which you use the Services; or (iii) promotes or results in communications concerning illegal activities or conduct such as making or buying illegal weapons, selling drugs, soliciting prostitution or violating someone's privacy; and
• you will not use the Services to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, or advertising or solicitation for goods or services. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action in our sole discretion against anyone who violates any of the above conduct, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services and terminating the User Account of such violators.
5. Content and Monitoring Each User is solely responsible for his or her content when using the Services, whether or not it is monitored and/or removed from the Services by us. You agree that any content in a User's or Member's greeting and/or message associated with such User's or Member's use of the Services (the "Content") may be monitored and subsequently removed from the Services if, in our sole discretion, such Content is found to be offensive, illegal, appears harmful or threatening to another User or Member, or violates the rights of another User or Member or the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We reserves the right to monitor all messages, postings, and audio and video recordings from time to time to ensure that they conform to the content guidelines which may be applicable. You understand that by using the Services, you may encounter content that may be found offensive, indecent, or objectionable by some people, which may include explicit or suggestive language.
6. Fees and Payments In order to use the Services, Users must purchase minutes either via the phone number listed on the website or online at the website using any credit card that has a Visa, Mastercard or Discover Logo. No other forms of payments will be accepted. Any minutes prepaid and unused will remain in the User's account for 1 (one) year before being unusable. If your usage of the Services is terminated because of your breach of this Agreement or for any other reasons deemed by ownership & management, any unused minutes will automatically and immediately be forfeited. Minutes and prepaid time cannot be transferred from one Member to another Member.
You agree to pay or cause to be paid all fees and charges incurred in connection with your use of the Services. All fees and charges are nonrefundable. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes made even if we have already requested or received payment. We may change our pricing and payment policies at any time, including our fees and charges in effect for using the Services, or add new fees or charges, by posting our new pricing on the Website from time to time.
Users may use various payment methods to purchase minutes or membership packages, which are posted on the Website. We reserve the right to change the manner or method in which we charge Members for minutes and the method of payment which is acceptable to us, at our sole discretion. The terms of your payment will be based on your payment method and may be further determined by agreement between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen payment method ("Payment Method Provider"). If we do not receive payment from your Payment Method Provider, you agree to pay immediately to us all amounts due from your use of the Services. Should your financial institution return or deny your payment transaction, you agree that we may collect a service charge of $35 USD or the maximum allowed by law. If we do not receive payment we reserve the right to refer your payment transaction to an outside collection agency and/or an attorney in which case you will be responsible for all costs, damages and fees that are incurred in the process of resolving any debt created by this transaction. You understand and acknowledge that your personal account information may be submitted to various credit bureaus and/or national verification systems. This may affect your personal credit rating and may block you from processing further transactions. You are solely responsible for, and we will not accept any liability to you for any access or usage charges charged by a Carrier related to any device that you use to access the Services, including, without limitation, usage charges for mobile telephones including SMS messaging and/or data charges, Palm OS devices, Windows CE devices, car navigation systems, pagers, "smart phones" and other devices, whether wireless or wireline. Fees and payments are between you and your wire or wireless phone service provider and are subject to the terms and conditions you agreed to with your wire or wireless phone service provider.
You also are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access the Services, including but not limited to telephone charges, long distance charges or mobile phone charges including Messaging and/or Data charges.
YOU, AND NOT US, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOUR THIRD PARTY'S WIRELESS INVOICE, WHICH WERE NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU.
YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR YOUR CHOSEN PAYMENT METHOD, AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELLED (E.G. FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE BY CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1.702.583.6164. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE US ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CHARGING YOU OR DEDUCTING MINUTES FROM YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICES.
CHARGEBACKS: If you request a chargeback through your credit card company, we will dispute it and give them all necessary information to prove you did in fact use the service. You will also incur a charge of $45 per chargeback item. Example, if you placed four (4) calls and chargeback each one, you will be charged $45 times 4. If you request a refund of any unused funds, we do reserve the right to deduct credit card fees from that refund.
REFUNDS: refunds are approved on a case by case basis. Please contact 702-583-6164, create a support ticket, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get an approval on any refund for a call. We will listen to your reasoning and make the decision accordingly.
8. Removal of Information While we do not and cannot review every message or other material sent by User, and are not responsible for any content of these messages or materials, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete or remove messages or materials that we, in our sole discretion, deem to violate the terms of this Agreement or any applicable content guidelines, or to be otherwise unacceptable by us.
9. Proprietary Information The Services contains information which is proprietary to us, our partners and our Users. To the extent possible, we assert full copyright protection in the Services. Information posted by us, our partners or our Users may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to them. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express permission of the owner of such information.
10. External Links The Website may from time to time contain links to other Internet sites and resources ("External Links"). You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and have no liability for the availability of External Links or their contents.
11. Indemnity You agree to indemnify us, our officers, directors, employees and agents, from any loss or damages, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, which we may suffer from your activities on or use of the Services, including without limitation any breach by you of this Agreement, including but not limited to any charges or complaints made by other parties against you. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you; provided, however, that you shall remain liable for any such claim.
12. No Warranties You acknowledge that use of the Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any conduct of, or incorrect or inaccurate content or other information communicated by, a Member or User of the Services. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, member or user communications. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of emails or hardware on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to a User's or other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Services. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of the Services by a User, or for any content communicated by or to a User using the Services. The Services are provided "as-is" and we expressly disclaim any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Services.
13. Limitation on Liability EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING ALSO LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE SERVICES IN WHICH THE DISPUTE COVERS.
15. Disputes, Governing Law and Arbitration This Agreement, along with your User Account and your use of the Services shall all be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Nevada, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The parties acknowledge that this Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences with respect to the substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16). The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Clark County, Nevada for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the following provision regarding arbitration.
READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM THE COMPANY.
In the unlikely event that we have not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after 60 days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any we claim for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms of Service, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, "Claims"), by binding arbitration by the Judicial Mediation and Arbitration Services ("JAMS") under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. The arbitration will be conducted in Clark County, Nevada, unless you and the Company agree otherwise. Each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys' fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall be deemed as preventing the Company from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to protect any of the Company's proprietary interests.
ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES' INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S CLAIMS.
YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU AND THE COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND.
16. Entire Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Services. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement may be modified by us from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting on the Website. If you do not agree to any modifications, you should terminate your use of the Services. Your continued use of the Services now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications.
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding this Agreement, or if you would like us to send you a copy of this Agreement.
Adult Content 1. That you are at least 18 or in some jurisdictions 21 years of age or older, and that you are voluntarily choosing to view and access such sexually-explicit images and content for your own personal use.
2. That you intend to view the sexually-explicit material in the privacy of your home, or in a place where there are no other persons viewing this material who are either minors, or who may be offended by viewing such material.
3. That you are familiar with your local community standards and that the sexually-explicit materials which you have chosen to view and/or download from this Website are well within the contemporary community standards of acceptance and tolerance of your community for sexually-explicit materials of that nature. If all of these conditions apply to you, you are given permission to enter. If any of these conditions do not apply to you, you are not given permission to enter and view the contents of this Website and you should now exit.
4. If you bypass this warning page and (or) bookmark or save any of the pages off , we will not be held responsible for who views the pages from that moment on. To Have permission to view this site you must abide by the following: No person(s) under the age of 18 or 21 in some jurisdictions may view any page(s) of this website. And you understand that this site contains sexually-explicit content that is not suitable for those who are underage or those who are opposed to sexually-explicit content. So you agree by entering this site, that you will not share or distribute this site in a whole or part to any underage person(s).
5. Copying or Re-Distributing this site or any of it's contents in any manner is strictly prohibited. Anyone who does so will have legal action taken against them. This site is copyrighted by OYS/Pleasure Playpen.
6. By entering this site you agree to all of the Terms stated above. Models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual or simulated sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in all Pleasure Playpen websites were over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time of the creation of such depictions. Some of the aforementioned depictions appearing or otherwise contained in or at these sites contain only visual depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct made before July 3, 1995, and, as such, are exempt from the requirements set forth in 18 U.S.C. 2257 and C.F.R. 75.
The owners and operators of this Website are not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. Part 75) of all the visual content contained on the Website. The Custodian of Records for content on this Web site for which the owners and operators of this Web site are the primary producer is/are:
PO Box 801
Dover, Tn 37058